What’s new at Second Cup
At Second Cup, we strive to bring you the best quality products and highest customer service – and that’s our main priority. That’s why we want to make sure you’re the first one to know about our new products, offers and contests. It’s just our way of showing you that there’s a little love in every cup.
Now there’s love in numbers – introducing our 10 new premium Rainforest Alliance Certified ™ whole leaf teas and tisanes! These teas are packaged in our new silken pyramid bags made with higher quality ingredients which give these teas a much better flavour profile.
- English Breakfast - A traditional and invigorating blend of full-bodied black tea from India and Kenya.
- English Breakfast Decaf – A decaf version of our traditional and invigorating blend of full-bodied black tea from India and Kenya.
- Earl Grey – a combination of whole leaf black tea and green tea with bergamot flavours, a hint of mandarin orange and rose petals.
- Chai – Whole leaf black tea from India with exotic spice notes of cinnamon bark, cardamom seed, ginger root, clove and black pepper.
- Wildberry - A juicy, fruity and sweet beverage that blends flowers, fruit and a little black tea to produce a ruby red and delicious berry flavoured tea.
- Green - A custom blend of whole leaf green teas from China and South India; delivers a toasted and nutty flavour with a lingering sweet aftertaste.
- Jasmine – A delicious blend of whole leaf green teas from China and India, and includes dried, fragrant Jasmine flowers in the tea sachet.
- Chamomile – A light and delicate herbal tisane that is soothing and serene, combining orange peel, chamomile and rooibos.
- Mint – A lively, invigorating herbal tisane made from select peppermint and spearmint leaves with a touch of lemon grass, orange peel and chamomile to brighten the cup.
- Holiday Blend – A holiday favourite for many years, this festive blend features fine black teas infused with hints of cherry and orange. Rich and lightly spicy.
Also, check out our new TV commercials featuring our new premium whole leaf teas and tisanes. Meet some of the friendly faces that work here, and see how much we love what we do – and why we think you will too!